- 1 1/4 cups low-sugar chocolate cookies crumbs
- 1/4 cup artificial sweetener (SPLENDA®)
- 1/3 cup light butter, melted
- 12 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2/3 cup artificial sweetener (SPLENDA®)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a bowl combine chocolate cookie crumbs, artificial sweetener and butter, until blended. Press mixture into a baking pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 5 minutes and chill.
For the filling, beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the artificial sweetener, coffee and cocoa. Beat until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add sour cream and vanilla, beating, just until blended.
Pour filling over prepared crust and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until firm. Chill and cut into bars.
Nutritional Information per serving:
- Calories: 120
- Protein: 4 grams
- Carbohydrates: 9 grams
- Fat: 8 grams
- Cholesterol: 40 mg
- Sodium: 120 mg
- Fiber: 0g
MyDiet™ Culinary Tips:
- The key is to watch your servings. Just because you use low-calorie or low-fat ingredients does not mean you can eat more.
© 2017 HolaDoctor