Just open a women’s magazine to find plenty of advertisements
for creams and lotions that “model” the body and eliminate
cellulite, promising tempting results. And that’s when the
inevitable question arises: should I buy one?
While there is an option of every budget, some reducing creams can be really expensive. This leads to another question: what if I spend all that money and then don’t see any results?
The Perfect Ingredient Virtually all recognized laboratorios have a line or product to treat cellulite and reduce fat. That’s why it is so difficult to choose, since they all offer the same: eliminate fatty deposits, stimulate circulation, and dissolve cellulite.
According to some specialists in dermatology, creams that may have some effect are those with methylxanthine, a chemical found in some plants and used in medicines, although also present in several drinks like chocolate, coffee, and cola drinks. It is also used in medications for asthma and bronchial affections, since it helps dilate contracted airways.
The study “Modification of subcutaneous adipose tissue by a methylxanthine formulation: a double-blind controlled study,” published in PubMed.gov, showed that creams with caffeine, and alkaloid belonging to the group of methylxanthines, significantly reduce the thickness of the adipose tissue around the body within two monts. More concentrated creams produce better results in areas like the hips and triceps.
Shopping Guide If you’ve made the decision of spending your savings in creams, it is convenient for you to do some research before approaching the pharmacy. Depending on your budget, you can choose among the first group of creams, which are naturally more expensive, or commercial brands, which are more accessible.
To make it easier for you, we’ve developed a brief overview of the most popular brands:
• Lipometric, Vichy: Its formula has Aminokine-G. Based on the prospect, you may reduce up to 1 cm in one month if the product is applied twice a day during four weeks. In http://www.vichylipometric.com.ar/, you can fill an online evaluation to determine what type of cellulite you have and what the most convenient product is for you. Price: $ 42 (200 ml)
• Elancil, Galenic anticellulite serum for thighs, hips, and buttocks: Reverses cellulite and reduces up to 3.3 cm of the hips in 14 days through its active components, which include xantoxiline and caffeine that destroy fat deposits. It is applied in the morning. Price: $ 55 (100 ml)
• Minceur Tonic, Nuxe: This gel-cream, recommended for all skin types, ensures reducing “orange peel” looking skin in 75% of women who use it for two weeks. It has cocoa polyphenol, enhanced caffeine, Peruvian liana, and yacon. Apply in the morning, after bath. Price: $ 40 (200 ml)
• Revitol: Recommended for legs, stomach, and arms. It has natural ingredients, such as vitamin A and caffeine, which stimulate blood flow and reduce cellulite. It should be applied 3 or 4 times per day. In www.revital.info you may Access special offers, like buying 4 containers and getting 2 free (total $ 159.95). Unit price: $ 39,95
• Skin So Soft Sensual Shape, Avon: This cellulite treatment promises to tone up the tissues through massaging the affected areas. Among its components are amaranthus seed extract, caffeine, and methylparaben. Price: $ 9,99 (200 ml)
Although options are varied, no one better than yourself to test and confirm whether or not they’re effective. It is therefore essential to maintain a balanced diet in order to prevent weight gain. You should also measure yourself before beginning to use any of these creams. Over time, the measuring tape will define whether the promises were true or false.
Source: Published prices were retrieved from www.omorfiashop.com
© 2016 HolaDoctor