How do they stay in shape?
This is one of the questions we ask ourselves when we see our
favorite movie stars on television or magazines, with those stylish
and fit bodies.
Without doubt, celebrities need to be in shape because of the constant display of their bodies. Still, who hasn’t wondered how they manage to look so splendid?
Although some actresses and artists keep their secret locked up, as if it were an “eternal youth secret,” there are exceptions. Here’s how some celebrities have recovered their “curves:”
• Kate Hudson:The blonde actress from “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days” knows how to lose 20 pounds in no time. This is what she had to lose for a film in which she played the role of a sick woman. The same thing happened to her after becoming a mother. To do it, she reduced her diet to 1500 Kcal per day. Her diet was base don lean protein sources, like chicken, turkey, fish, or soy. But that’s not all for this actress, who is also daughter of Goldie Hawn: she also has a fitness plan of 3 to 4 hours a day.
• Ashlee Simpson:The actress and pop Singer was able to lose weight after the birth of her son, Bronx, four months ago. To get back to size 4, she hired a personal trainer, Ramona Braganza, who gave her a strict fitness plan, including mainly abs and an aerobic tape. One of her secrets was being on her ideal weight by the time she became pregnant. In addition, just like her sister, she follows a balanced diet that is rich in proteins and reduced in carbohydrates six days per week. This diet includes grilled chicken and green vegetables, among other foods. Once a week, she enjoys something different, like a taco. This causes a “shock” in metabolism and accelerates it, as explained by the experts.
• Vanessa Williams:The actress, Singer, and songwriter has a remarkable figure that is the result of a strong physical workout that includes weight-lifting one or two times per week, aerobic exercises three times per week, combining climbing, yoga, and salsa. Besides, she follows a five-meal plan with low-carb foods. She finds her diet easy to follow because she doesn’t cook: she hires a delivery service that gets her meals home right on time.
• Carrie Underwood:one of the secrets of this country music singer is to follow a strict vegetarian diet. She seasons her meals with soy sauce, and eats tortilla-based pizzas (the pre-packed with 260 calories and 8 grams of carbohydrates), “quorn” snacks (vegetable protein foods), and cereal bars. She also follows an exercise plan with 30 minutes of treadmill or bicycle six days a week, and abs over an exercise ball.
• Britney Spears:Motherhood doesn’t only bring new responsibilities, but also some extra pounds. However, after several attempts and much effort, the singer got to lose weight. She stopped having sugar, even fruits and juices, and increased her intake of chicken, salmon, rice, and avocado. To begin the day, she eats egg whites, which are rich in protein and minerals, vitamins, and glucose. Unlike other celebrities, Britney Spears works out in a gym, although sometimes she does it home.
As you can see, in order to stay fit, you don’t need a miracle to happen. With a good diet plan and a regular exercise program, you can look like a celebrity!
© 2017 HolaDoctor