In order to understand your eating habits, the first and most important step for success is to become aware of when, how, and why you eat. MyJournal will help you do just that.
In MyJournal, you will log the dates, times, and situations in which eating takes place. Write down the foods you eat, the amount, the time of day, and how long it takes you to eat. Also, use the journal to record the kind of exercise, duration, intensity, and the feelings you have before and after working out.
Record what you eat over a period of a week, including the weekend. To have an accurate log, you must have MyJournal with you at all times. For your convenience, you can print out this page. Immediately after you have eaten something, write it down. To have a complete picture of your eating habits, be as honest as possible.
It is very important that you focus each day on the following:
· What and how much you eat
· Reason for eating (i.e., do you eat when you are hungry, or do you eat when you are feeling stressed, bored, sad, angry, or feeling any other emotions)
· If you eat quickly or in a leisurely manner
· If you have cravings
· If you eat while watching TV, using the computer, driving in the car, or laying in bed
· If you skip meals or fast in order to lose weight
· How you feel about working out
All of this information will help you learn about your eating behavior so you can develop strategies for healthier eating.
Using a journal will help you succeed in your diet and exercise plan. Write down what you eat, the exercise you do, and how you feel! When you subscribe to MyDiet™, you will be able to access your own journal, where you can record your daily progress.
© 2017 HolaDoctor