We would like to share some advice on how to get those closest to you involved in your weight loss program.
1. Let them know.Tell your family and friends about the weight loss plan you are following and explain how important it is for you to lose weight.
2. Come up with a plan together.Get together with your loved ones and think of ways they can help you achieve your goals. Make schedules together for shopping, meals, exercising and eating out, etc.
3. Set common goals. It is easier to stick to a weight loss plan when we have the same incentives such as feeling better about ourselves or staying healthy.
4. Express your gratitude.Write or call your friends and family and tell them how much their support means to you and how good it makes you feel.
5. Exercise together.Invite your friends or loved ones along with you to the gym or for a walk. It is much more fun working out in good company than by yourself. This will also make it easier for you to stick to your exercise plan. Take advantage of the weekend and organize exercise-related activates such as dancing, walks, hiking or swimming.
6. Go grocery shopping together.Find a health food store and tell your friends and family about the new changes you are making in your lifestyle. Curiosity might make them try out some health food products.
7. Celebrate your achievements with them.Go out and celebrate when you reach your goals. Go shopping, organize a nature walk or take a weekend trip. This will motivate you to keep going.
8. Share recipes.Invite your family and friends over for a meal. This is also a great way to celebrate your accomplishments and a good opportunity to tell them about new healthy eating ideas. Show them how appetizing and tasty a healthy meal can be. They will all end up asking you for the recipe so they can make it themselves at home.
© 2017 HolaDoctor